TamaIsland - who did you pick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi do you want to stay on the Island?

• Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Androtchi

• Memetchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Ringotchi - Kicked out on week 1

• Gozarutchi

• Masktchi

• Mimitchi

• Ichigotchi

• Debatchi

• Tarakotchi

• Violetchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Well, as we should know (or I just noticed as I clicked), Tamagotchi Island has opened, and it is really a Tama-version of Bigbrother, I don't think there are any souvenirs involved yet.

So, just for curiousity, who did you vote to stay on the island (vote) and who do you want booted off?

Quite frankly I do not understand why they have Ichigotchi up there if he isn't on V3s. :)

Anyway, I voted for Androtchi/Robotchi, he was looking cute. x3 Next time I'll vote for Memetchi.

I want Violetchi/Ringotchi/Gozarutchi out, not sure why though.

And you?

I voted kuchipatchi. He's always been one of my favorite characters!

The character you vote for is the one who gets kicked off of the island you know?!?
Nope, it says:

"12 tamagotchis have been chosen to live on a secret Island called TamaIsland. Each week you get to vote for your favourite Tamagotchi, and the tamagotchi with the least amount of votes gets booted off the island. The last Tamagotchi remainign wins!

So that is, you vote for your fave and the least liked Tamas goes back home. xP.

To flutterby: Violetchi is the yucky name for a Furawatchi coloured in VIOLET (like Leaftchi is Furawatchi version "green").

i want tarakotchi kicked off, and maskitchi too. i love all the other characters though, it was pretty hard too. i will vote for a different character each week(not tarakotchi or masktchi). next week i will vote for androtchi, i voted for ichigotchi. :) :eek: B) :) :D :wacko:

Kuchipatchi. He's my first tamagotchi adult, and my favourite character.

*waits* I'm trying to get on darn Dial Up >.< I think I'm gonna either vote Mimitchi Furawatchi Ichigotchi Ringotchi or Kuchipatchi! Face It... I'm clueless XD

EDIT: I voted Mimitchi she looked very cute in her picture!

Last edited by a moderator:
I Voted for Mametchi! I will also Vote for Other Characters too!

:) :D :D I think Itchigotchi is the cutest, I meen it lookes like a strwberry, isn't that adorable!!! Ichigotchi is the one!! LOL!! :D :lol: :D

:) :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :blink: :kusatchi: :angry:

~Tama-Love~

I voted for mimitchi. He is my most favorite character. I will vote for volitchi/leaftchi next week. He was my first adult

Mametchi. It's the cutest. It bows to you! Too cute. I also voted for Masktchi once, just because it looks cute.... Except for when it's smiling. Then, it's creepy-looking. *sweatdrop*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back