OMG HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~LuCkY #7~

Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG :D :mimitchi: For some reason when I pulled My tama out of a bag the screen was almost unreadable!!!!!

It happend when I pressed the B button the screen almost went away!!! please help me i hope nothing is wrong with my tama :) :wub: :lol: :)

Ok calm down!!! Here are the steps

1. Calm down

2. Remove battery

3. Wait 10 minutes

4. put battery back on

5. Press reset download

It should be back to normal. It happened to me cuz it was in the sun.. -.-' HOPE I HELPED!

after I looked at it the screen came back but was kinda flashing and then the battery died :) :wub: :lol:

No it was in my room which was about Id say 79 degrees
WHOA 79 degrees is HOT... wait... you probably mean FARENHEIT! Sorry I'm used to celsius. Try leaving it next to a fan. This has never happened to me, but try it anyway :)

CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the screen flickering? If so, your battery may be low. Get new battery.

Was the screen blank (clear)? If so, it may have been bumped. Get new battery and try again.

Was the screen black? If so, check lights, or it may have overheated in your bag. Take battery out for a while, get new one and put it in.

StarTama B)

Well ok thx! I thought that my tama was messed up not the battery.

but I need to ask does the X thing flash when the battery dies or does it not flash :D :D :D :D :kuribotchi: :huh:

But I need to ask this: does the X thing flash when the battery dies or does it not flash?
Oh no worries, it just means it's going dead. Press the button in the back and select download. Mkay? My battery's low so that happens to me a lot.

it is ok just take the battery out or get a new battery

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! when I pressed reset the screen went blank!

Plz Help :) :( :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back