How does the santa or tree come?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marie

Reaction score

Tell me please how and what time does santa or the christmas tree come?

Im desprate to know.

oooh please please someone tell me.

Santa comes on December 24th at 10:30PM but set the time to 10:29PM so he comes. All you have to do is set the date and time from there! Im not sure about the Christmas tree though...GRRR! I hate when i cant help people! Well I hope this is enough info for you! B) PM if you have any more questions!

thank you so much now my nurves of figuring this out is gone!

i just tried it and it worked!

thank you thank you soso much!

IT WORKED FOR ME TOO...BUT WHAT PRESENTS DO THEY GET...MINE JUST DISAPPEARED..

me too! its really weird i thought you get to keep it

IT WORKED FOR ME TOO...BUT WHAT PRESENTS DO THEY GET...MINE JUST DISAPPEARED..
you dont get to keep any presents it is just a little thing tamagotchis do around christmas

they also do different things around spring time flowers come up on the screen 4 a bit on valentines day they have hearts on the screen and on your birthday and at new year they also have a celebration

tell me if they celebrate any other times mine did nothing at halloween or easter is that just me?

memetchi101 :D

Santa comes on December 24th at 10:30PM but set the time to 10:29PM so he comes. All you have to do is set the date and time from there! Im not sure about the Christmas tree though...GRRR! I hate when i cant help people! Well I hope this is enough info for you! :wacko: PM if you have any more questions!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST SAW SANTY CLAWS ON MY PURPLE 1 AND NOW IM WAITIN' 4 HIM ON THA BLAK 1!

o...it dont work 4 v.1's do it....aww....

Santa comes on the 24th of Decmeber at 10:30 PM I thnik. Set your time to 10:29 then wait one minute then Santa will come and leave you a present. But when your tama wakes up you will have no presnet. I don't know why. The tree comes around Christmas. The tree talks to your tama. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back