WHAT IS WRONG? HEEEEELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

My_TAMA

Reaction score
:) HEY, i have a tama v2 conneXion... well, the thing is, it only takes 2 hours to make it run out of batterie... what is wrong? do i need to throw it away? Do I need to debug? anything? PLEASE HELP!!! its a blue starry v2 connexion... I think the europian... :ichigotchi:

Hmm. That's very odd. Did you try different batteries? If you did, and that didn't work, it may be a glitch. I don't really know;I don't have a ConneXion. Only Connections.

Thats kinda strange. Try reset download. If it dosent work put the batterys in the fridge for an hour then put them back on.

like the other said just try a new battery but if it dont work try to contact bandai and tell them ur situation about ur tama.

Make sure your battery in SECURED into the battery socked at the back of the Tamagotchi.

If you've opened the back of your Tamagotchi recently, that could be causing the problem.

(Get a parent/guardian, to help you do this, if your not confident doing it by yourself)

Open up the back of your Tamagotchi, and make sure the battery in in place. If its not, put it in place. If its hard to get in place, use sticky tape to tape it securely down.

If this still doesnt work, you may need a new battery.

//Haze

Cell batteries start to discharge if they are stored above a certain temperature, and even 'new' batteries will lose their power if they are kept in a hot place. Some shops don't take care to store their batteries away from direct sunlight.

You often find batteries well within their use by date being sold off on market stalls - and when you buy them they don't work for long because they have been stored incorrectly.

A couple of weeks ago- we had really hot weather and my tama's were draining batteries all the time, however, now it's cooler, I have had no problems. You can also try putting your new batteries in the fridge for a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back