bump problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The points you win on bump is dependent on the weight of your tama. If it was over 75lb it will win 600pts. if it was a 'lightweight' i.e. at just over it's base-weight, it could win up to 2400pts- but that rarely happens.

If your tama wighs 99 lbs., you'll only get 600 g. See ya!

Did it say "CHAMPION" when you won? If it didn't, then you may not have beaten the game. It could have just won round 7 and lost round 8. Sorry if I'm not much of a help!

JustFriends3334

justfriends3334, my other tama weighed 99 lbs. He won but only got 600 points. Sorry if I'm rude though. karentimmy, it's my guess it's too heavy.

I think it depends on age too. On V2, the older, the less points you get, reversed on V3. I won this morning, to finish with a weight of 88lbs, I won, and I earned 1200points (not 600).

It depends on the weight and the stage your Tamagotchi is on.

no way,,, I was on 99 and i won 1800 pts... But that was when i had this black tama... But now i got this freaken ugly one.. and i only get 600gc everytime i win... so it depends on the tama u have.. not the weight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back