Sign in to follow this  
dashiznit741

tama isnt aging right!

i got mine 3 days a go, and hatched it around 4:00. it says its 2 years old. its 2 and a half hours past 4 shouldnt it be three now? ;)

eh... from what I read on another post, it's age 0 the first 24 hrs

age 1 the second 24 hrs

and age 2 the third 24hrs

go by hrs not days --- maybe that'll correct things...

Hope that helped

Yes, whats new with Connection, is they age exactly 24 hours from the original hatch ;)

Yes, whats new with Connection, is they age exactly 24 hours from the original hatch :lol:

unless you pause it for long periods of time, i had to do that with mine and now instead of aging at 9:58am(hatching time), he ages while he sleeps.

eh... from what I read on another post, it's age 0 the first 24 hrs

age 1 the second 24 hrs

and age 2 the third 24hrs

go by hrs not days --- maybe that'll correct things...

Hope that helped

yeah that solved the problem thanks!

yeah that solved the problem thanks!

THATS NOT TRUE WHEN I GOT MY TAMA I PLAYED WITH 24 HOURS BUT IT NEVER WENT 1YEAR 2YEARS NO NO NO IT STAYED AT 0 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, I rrreeeaaalllyyy didn't get what you said at all, you confused me too much but anyway... They turn a year older exactly 24 hours after the original hatching time. Its not exactly the next day... i thought that for a minute too before realizing it doesn't hatch every morning.

i got mine 3 days a go, and hatched it around 4:00. it says its 2 years old. its 2 and a half hours past 4 shouldnt it be three now? :gozarutchi:

Go by days, not hours, tamagotchis age every 24 hours depending how much you pause them.

THATS NOT TRUE WHEN I GOT MY TAMA I PLAYED WITH 24 HOURS BUT IT NEVER WENT 1YEAR 2YEARS NO NO NO IT STAYED AT 0 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you PAUSE IT?

thats wat happened to mine and i took it bak but i didnt have to cause if it is a ver2 then it takes longer to age

Dont bump up old topics Tree-Low

Edited by Liz!