Sign in to follow this  
rizzo34

HELP CHEST STOLE SOME OF MY SOUVENIRS

:hitodetchi: After i bought a chest and used it the UGLY marriage thing covered me with smoke and started doing really UGLY HIDIOUS EVILLLL faces and now at least 5 souvenirs are missing as well as leaving my hungry & happy meter EMPTY ???????????? HELP can anyone explain this THIEVING UGLY EVIL SCARY HAG's ACTIONS ????????????

Sometimes the chest turns your Tama into a baby or into a old timer. When that happens, all hearts empty and the weight drops into the minimum.

The chest doesn't steal your souvenirs. The souvenirs went probably 'missing' earlier; when your Tama returns to the Tamagotchi planet, s/he will take some souvenirs with him/her. These souvenirs are: the keys from the townhall, the medal from the school, the cellphone and BMX bike from parents and grandparents and the items won from the arcade.

Edited by Tarakotchi93

A tip for dealing woth the dissapearing souviniers: Make a chart that has the codes of the ones that dissapear. That's what I'm doing.

:furawatchi: THANKS for your reply i have kept all my codes luckily to retrieve my souvys back and i think i have a permanent fear of the chest i just keep gettin shrunk

RIZZZZZO34