i think i know what the 32nd item is for v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toms

Reaction score
on alot of websites sofar that ive looked at nobody knows what the 32nd souvenir is on tamatown in thh school if you look around the classroom youll see a tennis ball. So i geuss the 32nd item is a tennis ball. unfortunatly im not very good at the game so i cant get the password. But if anbodys username is gkb then please e-mail me ;) :D ;)

I've won the game a lot of times, but it doesn't give me a password or anything. I e-mailed the Tanagotchi people about this, and I'll post here when I hear back from them.

toms

its not a tennis ball!! the tennis ball is so oyu can get points for the school its not related to the sovenior list :blink:

What do you mean by "get points for the school"?

Ya. And don't be so mean gotchilover101. Oh, and toms, sorry. You don't get a prise from playing the tennise game on TamaTown in the school...

ooooooo :p

i played it 1x and i forgot about it! :blink:

thanx!!!!! :mametchi:

I will go play it right now!!!! :rolleyes:

V.V You don't get a prize!!!

Look, every game they put on there can't get you a password.

They programmed everything in the V3 already.

I do not think the tennis ball is the 32nd item. I've played the game. (I don't remember getting a souvenier from it yet.) :nazotchi:
I agree There is no 32nd item if thats what you call it okay

So you dont get an item :lol: Really.

Last edited by a moderator:
the tennis game doesn't ven give u a password or prize so therefor the 32nd souvinier is not a tennis ball :p :( :( B) :p

Im sorry t say this but the 32 item is not the tennis ball :angry: . i've play the game 10

times and theres no souveniers

Matchz

Maybe it's not yet available (nothing to do with tennis game) or maybe it's very secret

sorry but the tennis ball is just a game.I won sooooo many times and it won't give me anything.Sorry, but if you find out what it is, please email me cause I'm wondering what it it to! B) :D :D

I got a reply back from Bandai, and they said that the tennis game didn't have any prize. I'll copy what they said and paste it here later.

Hello if anyones name is Lily,Callista,Christopher or Nick email to tigers.paw @gmail.com.

thats offtopic to person above.

and they probably wont release everything straight away then people would get it all at once and tel everyone.. if they do it gradually its better

on alot of websites sofar that ive looked at nobody knows what the 32nd souvenir is on tamatown in thh school if you look around the classroom youll see a tennis ball. So i geuss the 32nd item is a tennis ball. unfortunatly im not very good at the game so i cant get the password. But if anbodys username is gkb then please e-mail me B) :( :huh:
When you click on the tennis ball, your tama can play a game of tennis but you don't get a prize or a souvenir if you win or lose the game.

I think the 32nd souvenir can be found in tama island which is not finished yet. I expect it will be finished soon though. :nyatchi:

-sk8er girl-

on alot of websites sofar that ive looked at nobody knows what the 32nd souvenir is on tamatown in thh school if you look around the classroom youll see a tennis ball. So i geuss the 32nd item is a tennis ball. unfortunatly im not very good at the game so i cant get the password. But if anbodys username is gkb then please e-mail me :( :) :)
ive won tamatennis sereval times and i didnt get anything ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back