this was along time ago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazeyjune

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :ph34r: :ph34r: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

ok, I had a B) rite, and I go2 bed at 8.30 But i put the klocks forward a little, and made sure he was ok. I was on my 14th generation, 14!!!! can you belive it???!! It held memories. b4 school

I made sure it was fine. I checked on it again in about 1 hour and a 1/2 IT WAS DEAD! waaaahhhh!

help

(crys)

there is no way any body can help sorry!!!!!!
:eek: briony101
Your rude,

Dont put words in other peoples mouths!

If they cant help then they wont come.

You obiously cant help so i suggest

you leave.

sozzy!

regards,

hazeyjune B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they are one of the 'weakest' characters- having a low base weight of 20lb- they lose hearts really quickly. If it loses hearts, and then beeps for attention, and you did not respond, it would lose more hearts, and then beep again, the more it is neglected - the quicker it loses hearts. So it is possible for it to have died in a relatively short space of time. V3's for some reason seem to lose hearts quicker than V1's or V2's.

The only advice I can suggest in future is not to leave a tama 'on' unattended. either pause it, or put it to sleep- as a tama is always 100% safe when it is asleep.

you can pause a v1! You just hold down buttons A and B at the same time!

Wow 15th generation? That's really cool...

but I'm really sorry that your tamagotchi died today, maybe you should make a little memorie thing for him/her. My cousin did this:

Made a tamagotchi shaped card, with a pretty shell and her tamagotchi: Oniontchi

Then she opened up the card and wrote a sweet little note...

*asks cousin if I can tell everyone*

She wrote:

Dear Zippa,

I will always remember you, you were the sweetest tamagotchi in the whole world, even if you don't look cute!

Love,

Ali

Try it!

Awww. I feel sad for you. But you can start over... as long as you don't commit suicide just for that, you will feel better (sorry for the suicide thing, though)

Awww. I feel sad for you. But you can start over... as long as you don't commit suicide just for that, you will feel better (sorry for the suicide thing, though)
its ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back