Black thing w a hat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akanekagome

Reaction score
whenever my v3 tama plays/visits w my sis's v1 tama, hers looks weird, and so does mine. If hers comes to mine, it doesnt look like it really does, it looks like this black thing w a hat, and when mine goes to hers she looks okay, but mine looks like the black-hat thing. Ours fell in love, can they get married, or will the babies all look like that black hat thing???

No, the character is a Nazotchi.

He only comes up when the character isn't on the V1.

So any character who is from a V2 or V3 that isn't one of the original V1 characters will show up as Nazotchi- it's just the tama's way of showing an 'unrecognized' tama!

The babies will be perfectly normal for their own type of tama.

I've been wondering that too, one of my friends has V1 and mine is V3. His showed at as that one too, but mine showed up normal to him. What's strange, his was actually a normal black blob type. (Generation 1 Baby) but it came up with the hat. Mine was the one that looks like a Teddy Bear, but not the Stuffed Animal costume, just Teddy Bear form. Evolving from a Patapatchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back