Pause...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel062984

Reaction score
I just got the new Tamagotchi Connection v3. It was about 8 p.m. tonight, I noticed it took a 5 min nap around 8:30 or so, and then it went to be a little bit after that. Not sure when its wake up time is yet.

But...

My main question is about "pausing".

I currently have a job which means I won't be able to attend to my Tama 24/7 like I could back in the 1997 days when I was able to play with it during the summer and play with it in my backpack/purse during school [sound off of course :furawatchi: ].

So, should I pause it during my working hours? I work like 32-34 hours a week.

I am just not sure if letting it play out while I am not able to attend to it is best. Won't it hurt more to let it go unattended or what.

Thanks

-- Kimberly

Last edited by a moderator:
You should pause it or change the time to about your tama sleep time. For an example if your tama is an adult just set the time to like 10:00pm and then you go to work and then when you are done with work change the tama time again so you can play with it. Hope this helps .

Sleeping times: THis is just an aprroximate times may vary for tama's.

Baby : 8:00pm - 10:00am

Child : 8:00pm- 10 :00 am

Teenager: 9:25pm - 10:00am

Adult : 9:50pm - 9:00 am

Hope this helps you and sometimes if you set it to these times and they still won't go to sleep just change it to like 15mins later and then it will go to sleep. ANd welcome to TAMATALK!

Reset your time to when your tama goes to bed so that while your at work it will sleep the whole time and tamas don't lose hearts when they are sleeping. Just make sure you get home before it wakes up. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back