I need assistance...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had burgertchi?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No

• 3. What is burgertchi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy_Chick

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hey I have the burger guy (burgertchi) on my pink V3 (I debugged it) and when all of the hunger and/or happy hearts are gone, it turns into that black duck thing with the huge head and is at the bottom of the screen, shaking and looking really angry. Has that ever happened to you?[/SIZE]

I don't debugg my tamagotchis, so that has never happened to me before.

Regards,

Tg1092

I can explain this. It means that the pixel images that would normally be there have not been programmed into the Tamagotchi, so it gets some other Tamagotchi pictures to fill in the blanks. This happens for almost all debug-only characters, maybe even all of them.

whooo thats really weird. i have never debugged before, its risky but i might debug my oldish tama if i get a new battery, i don't use it as often as i used to.

I can help, you see, the burger dude is a fully debugged character, and because it is in the debug mode, the pixels don't work as well.

It happens n my debugged , v2.

Another thing that happens on debugged Tamagotchis is when you choose the character that has a square face and a round body, and use the "ribbon", it appears as a 2-faced character.

I guess they do that because bandai dosen't make animations for the bebugg characters.

//CS

whats a burgeritchi ive never heard of it?
It is a Tamagotchi Debug mode character, not on the charts. The only ay to get it is via debug. It's appearence is a Hamburger.

//CS

It is a Tamagotchi Debug mode character, not on the charts. The only ay to get it is via debug. It's appearence is a Hamburger.
//CS
can I see a picture of it?I havent heard of it or seen it....

what is debuging? :blink:
debugging is basically taking apart your tamagotchi.People do it to get certain characters they want.Some are sucessful,some break there tamas.Ive tried it.I almost broke it, but I fixed it

that black duck thing was a kurokotchi(angry emotion). I've got one on my other v3 right now! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back