Sign in to follow this  
Ratstar

My Mimitchi aged!

My poor little Mimitchi became the old man today :lol:

He was only 10 years old, is this the normal age for changing to ojitchi? I was holding out on using the matchmaker because his brand new tama mate was just purchased and only today became a mametchi (age 4). That matchmaker can be quite aggressive! She came 3 times a day to me.

Now besides whining that my tama is no longer cute, I have a valid question: Can I still mate ojitchi with mametchi and get a real baby other than oyajitchi (whom i believe is only available by mating ojitchi and otokitchi)? They really love each other, in a digital 4 heart kind of way... :unsure:

This is my first projected connection pairing, as before he was flying solo and used the matchmaker, so I only know what to expect based on web sites.

1. no thats not right. it must be a hideos mutation!.

2. i THINK so.

Today I tried connecting the ojitchi to mametchi and now instead of 4 hearts, they have 4 smiley faces... i think this implies they can no longer mate. Can anyone verify this? I was hoping to start a new generation, not get oyajitchi (after mametchi turns into otokitchi).

don't panic. sometimes that happens if they don't see each other for a while. keep connecting!