My Mimitchi aged!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratstar

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
My poor little Mimitchi became the old man today :lol:

He was only 10 years old, is this the normal age for changing to ojitchi? I was holding out on using the matchmaker because his brand new tama mate was just purchased and only today became a mametchi (age 4). That matchmaker can be quite aggressive! She came 3 times a day to me.

Now besides whining that my tama is no longer cute, I have a valid question: Can I still mate ojitchi with mametchi and get a real baby other than oyajitchi (whom i believe is only available by mating ojitchi and otokitchi)? They really love each other, in a digital 4 heart kind of way... :unsure:

This is my first projected connection pairing, as before he was flying solo and used the matchmaker, so I only know what to expect based on web sites.

Today I tried connecting the ojitchi to mametchi and now instead of 4 hearts, they have 4 smiley faces... i think this implies they can no longer mate. Can anyone verify this? I was hoping to start a new generation, not get oyajitchi (after mametchi turns into otokitchi).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back