How to get the matchmaker when your tamagotchi is

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 106848

Reaction score
Hi tamatalkers !!!

I would like to welcome all new tamagotchi owners and tamatalkers to the world of tamagotchi !!! Bellow are some usefull tips you could use.

Enjoy !!! :ichigotchi:

[SIZE=14pt]1)[/SIZE] When your tamagotchi grows to 5 years old or older and you want to get the matchmaker fast follow my instructions carefully. :wacko:

1)change the date to 2/14(valentines day) and the time to 2:59 pm or 6:59 pm.

2)wait one minute. (This may not work with all tamagotchi characters, some will not let the matchmaker come until they are 8 years old. <_< But I guarantee that with some characters it works at the age of 5 !!!

[SIZE=14pt]2)[/SIZE] you can change the date to get different items in your shop !!! :hitodetchi:

1)2/14(valentines day)=chocolate

2)5/14=noodles

3)10/14=cookie

4)the birthdate you set on your tamagotchi=yogourt

5)12/25(christmas)=turkey or cake

[SIZE=14pt]3)[/SIZE] the seven V3 secret codes. :mimitchi: They all work.

1)CACABABC(stuffed animal)

2)BCABACBC(steak)

3)AABBCACB(RC car 2)

4)ABBAACBA(cake)

5)CBACCABC(clock)

6)BCBCCABA(honey/love potion)

7)ACBBBACC(hair gel)

[SIZE=14pt]4)[/SIZE] passwords. :lol:

1)32479

91490=!!/clone that will not go away when you use it !

2)63532

86367=pen/pencil that will not go away when you use it !

I guarantee that 2),3) and 4) will work. If they don't, you did not do it correctly. Hope I helped ! :furawatchi:

Thankyou for the information. I am hoping it will prove to be very useful if I just cannot wait :kusatchi:

*Edited: Please don't perpetuate SPAM by pointing it out!*

Last edited by a moderator:

i thoght it was to get the match maker(a.k.a,otocotchi)character . :huh:

in know how to get the character on en-tama

otocotchi

Code:

this is my v2 :ichigotchi:

I don't get it how do you enter abc on your tamagotchi v3 it's numbers not letters.

what he means by A, B and c is that the first button (the select button) is a. the second button (exucute button) well thats b. and the c button well thats the third button on the row

Last edited by a moderator:
3) the seven V3 secret codes.  They all work.
1)CACABABC(stuffed animal)
When I used this code, I thought I was getting a stuffed animal too, but it actually transformed my Tamagotchi into that character's appearance. He looks like a little panda bear or a pikachu sort of... *shrugs* Is there any way to get it back to it's regular appearance? Not that I mind, it's rather cute this way. :(

How do you enter secret codes!?!

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mamitchirocks121212

how many people have tried this match maker code and it worked

How do you enter secret codes!?!Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mamitchirocks121212
If you are refering to the letter codes (A,B,C) here is what you do:

Go to the games icon (the little bat and ball)

Scroll to shop

press the middle ( :( button to show the shopkeeper

The press the first button (A)three times or more very fast until the shopkeeper has a surprised look on his face

Then enter the code It will be 8 letters, a mix of A, B, and C's.

A=left button

B=Middle button

C=Right button

Here is the code for a black and white costume that looks like a panda bear:

CACA BABC

After you press this combo, you will see the costume and it will say Try it, then press the B button to select it and your Tama will be wearing a cute costume. Mine wore it all day until I started messing around with the time. I thought it was for keeps, but I guess you have to keep buying them each time you want to use them. Oh well. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back