Question about friendship level..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

j0rb

Reaction score
How many times do you have to connect for it to go from four smileys (good friend) to two hearts + two smileys (best friend)? I've connected well over 50 times yesterday and it still stayed at good friend.

Is there a set age before it can move on? Or does the number of time connecting affect the friendship level have a limit per day?

Please enlighten me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they in their child or teen stage if so its normal. Mine didn't ever go to bestfriend. When they became adults they had four hearts.

Thanks for the reply! They are in indeed their teen stage.. it had me worried there for a bit that they wouldn't be able to move on further.

This is correct, they can't go to best friend, untill there an adult, or if there the same gender, i guess Bandai thinks that Best friends have a romantic relationship? :D

yeah--best friends are like partners if they are the same sex. If you get two girls or two boys to have four hearts a teen level, when they become adults connect thenm and they will be best friends. if it;'s a girl and a boy do the same thing except they become partners.

ALOT.. TO MAKE IT IN LOVE CONNECT LIKE 90 TIMES!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back