If my batteries run out, do I have to restart?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sisiana

Reaction score
If my Tamagotchi's batteries run out and I replace them with fresh ones do I have to restart with a new tamagotchi and new items?

Please reply,

Sisiana

Exactly. Just make sure to press B when you get the egg. If you press anything else, you're stuck with the egg. And make sure it's on download. Not restart--that's bad!!!

i will explain,what u do is when u get your new battery put it in,then u will heer a loud bbeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!an u will c an egg,then u press b and it will say download and reset,and what u do is scroll down with the button furthest to the left,and press b(b is the middle button!)

hope i helped

mimitchi maniac : )

Thank you!

When you download do ya get your points and items back too? Or is it just the tama?

if you press download, you go back to the last major event... matchmaker coming, waking up, connecting with another tamagotchi, your tama pooping and stuff like that. to download, when the egg comes up you MUST press B, if you wait the egg will hatch and it will be too late!

yeah...you can put fresh batteries in...and you can just download everything (so press the :furawatchi: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back