Digimon and tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are digimon suposed to be tamas for boys?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Huh?

• Whats a digimon?

• Whats a tama?

• Total voters
Girls can play with a digimon just the same as a boy can play with a tama if they want. It depends on what each person prefers. No right or wrong here, imo.

Girls can play with a digimon just the same as a boy can play with a tama if they want. It depends on what each person prefers. No right or wrong here, imo.
I pefer both of them.I would prefer most virtual pets.I wouldn't want to play with girly ones though.

Well, Digimon was targeted for boys, just as tamas were targeted for girls. But that doesn't mean the opposite gender can't play with them.

....... You are asking this? *looks at my avvie* looks at my name* Hmmm... I love digimon... and according to my name I'm a girl... so... *huggles Terriermon&Lopmon* Nope, I'm pretty sure they were made for all.

They were both made for both genders, IMO. Exhibit A, Biyomon would probably appeal more to a girl than a guy, unless she Digivolves. Lopmon, on the other hand... :mimitchi:

Exhibit B, Mametchi has intergender appeal, and I think Kuromametchi (From the Tamaschool) appeals more to boys.

Latest posts

Back