Sign in to follow this  
MetalGreymon

Digimon and tamas

Are digimon suposed to be tamas for boys?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are digimon suposed to be tamas for boys?

• Yes
    • No
    • Huh?
    • Whats a digimon?
    • Whats a tama?

Girls can play with a digimon just the same as a boy can play with a tama if they want. It depends on what each person prefers. No right or wrong here, imo.

Girls can play with a digimon just the same as a boy can play with a tama if they want. It depends on what each person prefers. No right or wrong here, imo.

I pefer both of them.I would prefer most virtual pets.I wouldn't want to play with girly ones though.

Well, Digimon was targeted for boys, just as tamas were targeted for girls. But that doesn't mean the opposite gender can't play with them.

I think boys tended to play with Digimon, whereas girls were more likely to play Tamagotchi.

But Digimon are different because you battle with your friends and the characters aren't the same.

....... You are asking this? *looks at my avvie* looks at my name* Hmmm... I love digimon... and according to my name I'm a girl... so... *huggles Terriermon&Lopmon* Nope, I'm pretty sure they were made for all.

They were both made for both genders, IMO. Exhibit A, Biyomon would probably appeal more to a girl than a guy, unless she Digivolves. Lopmon, on the other hand... :mimitchi:

Exhibit B, Mametchi has intergender appeal, and I think Kuromametchi (From the Tamaschool) appeals more to boys.