this is just...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marie

Reaction score
i was playing with my brother and i went to check his hungry\happy hearts he lost three hungry hearts so i fead him and he ate in the air normaly they eat on the ground. that was the first time he did it the second time to but the third he stoped. is this normal?has tis ever happend to any body but me?

help me im just freaked out.

DID IT SHAKE ITS HEAD ON THE 3RD ONE CAUSE THAT JUST MEANS IT DONT WANT ANY MORE :D

That is definitely a glitch. I once got three Tarkotchis. The first one ate its food in one bite, the second ate it in three and the last Tarakotchi ate it in one like the first. My Hnatchi also ate its food in 5 bites. tamagotchis do weird things don't they? Well, you can always boast about your Tama if you want. Maybe the glitch is due to debugging if you have done it and you just touched something else accidentally though I don't see why, I bet you are not careless...*ponders*

your supposed to punnish ur tama when it does that its hungrey but it wont eat if it does that the instructions say to punish it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back