What Happened?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicetin77

Reaction score
My young Metimetchi(Don't know how to spell) was playing games.Then it evoled into franketstein! I couldn't even find him on the characters chart...

You have a Decotchi! My decotchi recently left and now I have the baby. I was dissapointed when my young mametchi evolved into a decotchi, however I learned to love the cute little monster. ^_^

Decotchi is a really good character- you will learn to love it!It is really funny up close and looks hilarious with make-up. Decotchi is a 'good' care adult- just the same level as Mimitchi/Mametchi etc.

here's some photo's of the one I had!

Decotchi brushing teeth

Decotchi with/without make-up

decotchi holiday snaps

Decotchi in love

decotchi having babies!

hope you like them.
Adorable pics! Plus that is exactly what my v3 looks like! Your v3 looks exactly like mine! No diffrent. :(

*~Tamagotchi~*

Decotchi is a really good character- you will learn to love it!It is really funny up close and looks hilarious with make-up. Decotchi is a 'good' care adult- just the same level as Mimitchi/Mametchi etc.

here's some photo's of the one I had!

Decotchi brushing teeth

Decotchi with/without make-up

decotchi holiday snaps

Decotchi in love

decotchi having babies!

hope you like them.
They may not be the cutest tamies ever (ermm...to me.. :wacko: ) but they aren't too bad either... Cool pictures... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My young Metimetchi(Don't know how to spell) was playing games.Then it evoled into franketstein! I couldn't even find him on the characters chart...
Must be Decotchi, I've heard many posts like this before.

Some characters don't have the pixellated image, try to compare your Tamagotchi with the drawn images.

I don't know how Yangu Memetchi and Memetchi can be distinguished pixellated on EnTama. I don't have one. Just wondering...

You're sooooooooooooooo lucky to have a decotchi all I have is a stupid Mametchi :D
WHAT???a STUPID mametchi?its a really good character and ive been waiting 4 eva to get that tama!!!

i change my decotchi into the stuffed animal too! thats what i do with the ugly ones haha. ive gotten decotchi so much that its annoying, especially when my other chances were getting a mimitchi or a chomametchi. he's pretty cool though especially upclose, and those pictures by the way in the last few posts are awesome.

I get mametchi quite a lot of times but never decotchi. *crying* I'm trying my best to raise my 10Generation Brett to be a decotchi. I hear it's even generation. Is that true? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez say yes, someone out here!

WHAT???a STUPID mametchi?its a really good character and ive been waiting 4 eva to get that tama!!!
HEY I GOT A MAMACHIE AND ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND I ALSO HAVE A BLOB??????? :D :D :mimitchi: :( :D :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: WHAT IS THIS ---------> :D :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back