helpppppppp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just answered on ur other thread you have if you wanted to check .. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
help on version 1 when you have 2 adults of different sexes and they have 4 hearts how many times do you have to connect again before they have a baby??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :(

It would help if you gave a little more information!>.>

;) I mean with the "My sisters tama is getting worse" thing. ^.^

help on version 1 when you have 2 adults of different sexes and they have 4 hearts how many times do you have to connect again before they have a baby??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :nyatchi:
ive never had my tama have a partner yet [its my first one on v3] but i dont think you'll have to wait too long. you should keep connecting them, though. it should help. idk though.

hope i helped a little!

sorry if its not much help..

help on version 1 when you have 2 adults of different sexes and they have 4 hearts how many times do you have to connect again before they have a baby??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :nyatchi:
O.K. if you need help in the future please post your own question by clicking on "start new topic" towards the top of the screen.

To answer your question, your tamas are still to young to marry even though they are in love. If you have a v3 or v2 it has to be 5 to marry, if you have a v1 it has to be at least 6 to marry.

O.K. if you need help in the future please post your own question by clicking on "start new topic" towards the top of the screen.
To answer your question, your tamas are still to young to marry even though they are in love. If you have a v3 or v2 it has to be 5 to marry, if you have a v1 it has to be at least 6 to marry.
My tamagotchi v1 got married at 4 beacause my v2 was in love with my v1. :lol: Oh and just keep connecting, dont stop. WEll stop sometimes to give your tamas a break. :lol:

*Mamitchi465* :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back