Sign in to follow this  
Mamitchi465

My tama turned 3 to 2 and its an adult!

my tama turned into an adult 10 minutes ago and it was gozarutchi:. and now its 2!!?? Is it a glitch????

now it turned back to 3. :ph34r: But what happend?? :ph34r:

I have no idea what's going on with the years changing from 3 to 2 to 3 again, (you might have mis-read the years number as 3 earlier, though), but Tamas will sometimes evolve into adults when they're still 2. Ususally, it's because the Tama was paused a lot or downloaded at least once, since that seems to throw off the years. The number of years has nothing to do with how old your Tama actually is.

but i cheaked it and it was 3 and then it went back to 2. :ph34r: It was weird.

Did you reset and download it between when you checked and it was three and when it was two again? I think that can mess up the years....

no, but yesturday i got a new battery and downloaded but it was only 1 then. :ph34r:

Be patient. Even if ther are thousands of people on this forum, it'll still take then a few minutes to reply.

Anyway, I'm stumped. If there's nothing wrong with your Tama, though, I wouldn't worry.

I'm not a new tama owner! I have been taking care od tamas for 2 years! And this has never happend to me before so I posted hoping for an answer. : :blink: And yes my training is a lot but then again not really.

*Mamitchi465* :unsure: