Sign in to follow this  
munkybuds

I THOUGHT THIS COULDN'T HAPPEN!!!

My tamagotchi died again today :( ,it was a young mimitchi teen :huh: .Anyway what happened was that when i hatched a new egg it was a baby boy but then when it turned into a child it was a kinokomotchi and i thougt you only got them on gen2+ and i was on gen1!!!
Has this happened to any of you guys,pleeaze,i'm starting to think theres something wierd with my tama!!! ;) :lol: :P

WOW I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THE SAME TOPIC !!!!! mine to just a minute ago my little baby turned in to a kinokomochi and i thought there was something wiried :huh:

me too!!

Go back about 2 pages on the subject 'what happened to my tamagotchi?!' there is a thread where this has happened to lots of people!!! :huh:

Whoa! there must be a epidemic. ^_^

i think Bandai have got the v2 wrong. i mean, it turns into the wrong thing at the wrong time, the screen goes blank and people have been experiencing battery problems.....

[quote name='Scawey Ghooost*' date='Apr 19 2005, 12:12 PM']me too!!

Go back about 2 pages on the subject 'what happened to my tamagotchi?!' there is a thread where this has happened to lots of people!!! :unsure:[/quote]
What is the title coz i looked but couldn't find it???

yeah batterie problems happened to me as well....

Haven't experienced this one, and I have both a V1 and a V2. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on this one...

This has happened to me. This is what I think happened. If your Tamagotchi had a high Disciline level when it died and its on the second generation, it will become a Kinokamotchi.

Okay, same thing, but opposite I'm getting Mauratchis, after Generation 1.

same here

Strange...maybe your Tama is trying to get you a Young Mimitchi like the one that died...hee hee... ;)