I THOUGHT THIS COULDN'T HAPPEN!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

munkybuds

Reaction score
My tamagotchi died again today :( ,it was a young mimitchi teen :huh: .Anyway what happened was that when i hatched a new egg it was a baby boy but then when it turned into a child it was a kinokomotchi and i thougt you only got them on gen2+ and i was on gen1!!!

Has this happened to any of you guys,pleeaze,i'm starting to think theres something wierd with my tama!!! ;) :lol: :p

WOW I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THE SAME TOPIC !!!!! mine to just a minute ago my little baby turned in to a kinokomochi and i thought there was something wiried :huh:

me too!!

Go back about 2 pages on the subject 'what happened to my tamagotchi?!' there is a thread where this has happened to lots of people!!! :huh:

Whoa! there must be a epidemic. ^_^

i think Bandai have got the v2 wrong. i mean, it turns into the wrong thing at the wrong time, the screen goes blank and people have been experiencing battery problems.....

This has happened to me. This is what I think happened. If your Tamagotchi had a high Disciline level when it died and its on the second generation, it will become a Kinokamotchi.

Okay, same thing, but opposite I'm getting Mauratchis, after Generation 1.

Strange...maybe your Tama is trying to get you a Young Mimitchi like the one that died...hee hee... <_<
Are you talking to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back