Will My Tama Be Okay?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko_x3

Reaction score
about how long can tamas be left alone?

i was thinking that during my gym class at school, i could just leave my tama alone. the class is about 45 minutes long.

will my tama be okay? or should i just pause it?

[i dont like pausing it, considering it slowsdown/stops growth]

**How long does the matchmaker stay?

if i leave my tama going for about 45 minutes, i dont want to miss the matchmaker.

does the matchmaker stay until you give it an answer? or does it come and go?

45 minutes... you should be okay but make sure you feed it even if it's hunger hearts are full and i'd give it a snack to just to be on the safe side, make sure all it's poop is cleaned up and then put it in a safe dry place.

Your tama will be OK, just not very happy. I think you should change the time to its sleeping time and that way you won't have to pause it.

The matchmaker will stay until you give it an answer. If you somehow miss it, then it will come back later. Hope I helped :angry:

the match maker lasts for hours my friend brings tamas to school and the matchmaker stayed till luch well that when my friend caught her

Yeah it should be okay, I usually make sure all the happy and hunger hearts are COMPLETELY full! It keeps it content for a few hours, thats how it works for me, yeahhh!

hey again! 45 minutes? thats nothing. i've left mine alone for 6-8 hours before and it doesn't die (unless you do this consistantly over like 7 days which shouldn't happen because of the weekend)

yeah. okay. alright.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN.

MUCH HELP!! :) :p

Well, in the afternoon, we have no breaks so my tama is left on its own for about 3 hours. I just check it as soon as we get out of school and give it food or whatever it wants. I used to pause it but I stopped and just left the sound off. It was fine, though, so don't worry!!!

Giraffagotchi :furawatchi:

yeah your tama will be ok...just make sure right after gym class...you go straight to your tama...make sure it is ok...hope this helps... :furawatchi:

well just to be safe feed and make it happy until all hearts are full it will be ik but just not happy because it is alone ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back