Tamagotchi Grandparents / History

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elc121082

Reaction score
I want to know how the "History" works on the tamagotchi's. I have one that is now on the 4th generation and I still can't use the history feature. Also, the only tamagotchi that shows up on my family list is the parent, it doesn't show any of the ones before that one, and whenever a new one comes up, the old one goes away so it never shows the grandparents. How do I access "History"? How do I get a password for tamatown grandparents? How come it doesn't show my family??? Any answers to any of these questions will be helpful, thanks.

The tamagotchis that have died in the past will appear in History. As for the granparents issue, I think it might be a glitch. Hope I helped :angry:

The tamagotchis that have died in the past will appear in History. As for the granparents issue, I think it might be a glitch. Hope I helped :angry:
my tama just died and there is nothing in the history

my tama just died and there is nothing in the history
since your tama died.. it wont be in the history.

the history is basically heritage. your ancestors.

thats not true. history is for the tamas who DO die (as apposed to your parents and griandparents) to remember them. your old tama probably didn't come up in history because you pressed the resent button on the back. for them to come up in history, you've gotta press A and C together when its dead. this brings up a new egg, and if you check, your old tama will be in history

So is "History" only for the tamagotchi's that have died? Why can't I see my old ones anywhere (other then the current one's parent)?

okay well now im confused.

im on my 2nd generation now. when im on my 3rd, ill see what happens and letcha know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back