pausing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi maniac

Reaction score
how would u like it if u were put on pause standing stil 4 a day,or even a week,insted mak ya tamagotchi go to sleep when its soposed to be awake,and set the time normal when u wanna take it out,simple! :angry:

mimitchi maniac

Yea, but then you'd have to keep changing the time.

I think it's because they're not exactly animals like cats and dogs etc. but more like .... i dunno.... humans? because they do human stuff like travel, use umbrellas, eat human food, wear rollerblades, play instruments, etc. and i don't think humans want to be kenneled but yes, i think kenneling them would be a great idea!

I've done that before. I wish they did have a daycare. You could pay 10 points an Hour.

yeah, or send them on holiday, like the tickets, but it's a different ticket that comes in your shop that sends them away (all things taken care of like food) for like 3 hours or something.

or, one of you guys could start a tama daycare centre. for just $5 a day you will take care of people tamagotchis all day. great idea of mine, hey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back