Perplexion Part II

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norah

Reaction score
As i said in Memorial, my lil' bro restarted my tama at 23.00....[ my time here in europe ]...now i've got a babygotchy, male.....but he doesn't sleep.... U.U'

I've checked the clock, and it's correct....what can be happened?

heelp U.U

he's not sleeping?what time is you clock now? have your tried turning the light out?

It's 23.48 .....or, as you say in USA 11.48 PM [ practically midnigh T.T]

hmm, interesting...what version and what type of tama is it?

i shall do som e research, be back in a minute!

ok, did you mean teketchi? if so, try setting your clock to 20:59 and waiting a minute. thjis should send him to sleep. if not, let me know... i'll be right here waiting to see how it goes.

U.U'''' incredible....

it turned into a toddler and then went to sleep U.U ...and i haven't saw in which toddler has turned T.T

p.s anyway....thanks :*****

Last edited by a moderator:
awsome. babies often take naps just like ral babies, so maybe they don't sleep until the are a toddler... anyway, glad it worked out, imagine having a tamagotchi that doesn't sleep!

yup. i think i would get a new one (it would obviously be a glitch or something happened when you dropped it or got it wet. btw, which toddler did it turn into? mines a mitz-something-a-rather

glad everything worked out well =]

and i agree: a tama that doesnt sleep = MADNESS.

mmm. not to mention no sleep for you (or atleast not much if you wanted to look after your tamagotchi well

YTeletchis don't sleep like toddlers, teens and adults do, they only take naps.

Ypu can't get them to actually sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back