Tamagotchi stages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I found this diagram somewhere of all the different tamagotchi stages and what each type of tamagotchi will look like in it's next stage.

Does anyone know where I might find something like this?

the only things i can thing of that sound like what you're talking about is a character map and this chart i saw that showed what the baby looked like, then the possibilities of what it could look like as a toddler, and what it could look like as an adult.

unfortunately, i dont have the link to the chart but heres the link to a character map i recieved from somebody:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249

hope i helped !!

--Nx3

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! nicko's right, there is a growth chart. i don not have a link to it either, but there is a link if you scroll down on this page, under the picture and the writing that says angelgotchi, on the left hand side of this page

hey! nicko's right, there is a growth chart. i don not have a link to it either, but there is a link if you scroll down on this page, under the picture and the writing that says angelgotchi, on the left hand side of this page
hehe. this time ash is right!

ok, i have a growth chart in my website of v1,v2, and v3. this might help. ill tell you about it. the generation means, that for it to evolve into the character you are looking at it must be of a certain generation. like if its even generation, your tamagotchi's generation has to be 2,4,6,8, and so on. same thing with opposite generation. here it is, a v3 chart--->Growth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back