Shops gone wierd!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emkin

Reaction score
I have just been on the shop and pressed the button quickly 3 times to put a secret code in and the surprised face wont come up. I have tried and tried but a surprised face dosnt come up and it just bleeps at me! Has anyone else had this problem before?

i don't know what happened :angry: :angry: but maybe you should try taking the battery out and resetting it. that normally helps.

but if you have a v3 that might not work ya see they didn't test the v3 for glitches so it might be a glitch (curse you glitches :angry: )

shelby

;) :furawatchi: aka my_tama_rox :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

That has happened to me before. I'm not really sure why that happens, but the shop codes will eventually start working again sooner or later. Hope I helped :angry:

Thankyou, I will wait a week to see if it starts working, If not i will try resetting it and see what happens as it is a brand new tamagotchi, As i got it two days ago. Thankyou for your advice. Have fun! :lol:

after the suprised face just use the left button fr a the middle for b and the right for c. you dont have to wait for a password screen to come up like when doing regular passwords

it means that you have too many foods/items,

Because you are trying to do a code it doesn't

know whether you are trying to do a food code

or an item code and obviously you have full items

or food so delete or eat what you need to and then

it should work.

Yes,it has happened to me and I hope this helps. :D :rolleyes: :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks a million, Now i know why it just bleeps at me and not works. Thanks alot.

:blink:

it doesn't mean you have to many food or items! it happens to me all the time and i barely have any food or items! i think it beeps like that and won't let you put your password in when it's an adult. thats just my findings, anyway. when your tama has a baby and your current tama leaves the baby, it should work again. this is just my theory, though, so i may be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back