something's wrong with my tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gruvigirl77

Reaction score
ever since i got it (like a month or so ago) it keeps doing this wierd thing.it shows a [icture of like a button with an X through it and it flashes at me.the only thing i can do is reset and download it,but i hafta keep setting the time back.it does it all the time,even when it was paused!oh yeah and it's a V3

Last edited by a moderator:
That means the battery's low. Just take out the battery and get a new one.

but it happened the day after i got it...
It still means the battery is low, or something else is wrong with the battery. You probably got a bad battery, or the battery has become lose.

they're right. it means that battery is low.

just go to a wal-mart or radio shack, etc. and get the battery replaced. then hit the reset button and when you see the egg bouncing, press the B button and select "download."

your recent tama will come back.

hope i helped !!

--Nx3

I never knew radio shack still existed.

Anyways, I dont think she will get her old tama.. Because she has made new ones after her low battery.

Try unscrewing it, find out anything that might be wrong with it. I am sure you can fix it. A new battery may be in order.

For future reference; The type of battery Tamagotchi Connection V3 uses is CR2032. CR2032 is a 3 volt battery and it is amazing that our tamagotchis need such a huge battery.. Anyways.. The CR2032 goes by different names, but it will still work with your tama:

DL2032, BR2032, KL2032, L2032, ECR2032, 5004LC, KCR2032, E-CR2032, KECR2032, SB-T15.

As you can see, try to get a battery that ends with 2032 and it will work. The most common types are CR2032 and DL2032. You can find CR2032 at futureshop and other places

Anyways, I dont think she will get her old tama.. Because she has made new ones after her low battery.
i said she'd get her most recent one. yeah, shes made new ones after the low battery but her most recent one will come back.

also, gruvigirl77, you dont need to know the type of battery your tamagotchi has. i get my tama batteries replaced at wal-mart and i just give it to them and tell them i need it replaced.

they should know what type of battery it needs, judging by the battery they're taking out.

hope i helped. again. :wacko:

then i'll probably hafta get a new battery :wacko: but i've had like 3 generatioins since...oh,and i tried unscrewing it,but it won't budge...maybe i'll just ask someone else to try...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back