Oh no my tamagotchi died

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-borie

Reaction score
Its dead and has a little angel but I have to bring it back somehow it was generation 8 and I want it back ^_^

Its dead and has a little angel but I have to bring it back somehow it was generation 8 and I want it back ^_^
You can bring your tama back to life!

If you just press the reset buttton at the back, DO NOT HOLD THE A & C BUTTONS, you will come up with an egg

You then press the b button and select download.

Because it says from any MAJOR event, Connecting, growing, feeding, NOT DYING.

Then, As fast as you can, feed it food until it's not hungry, and keep feeding it snacks until it is fully happy.

don't worry even if you can't bring it back to life it just went back to planet tamagotchi so techniclly it didn't die :p :p :p :p :huh: :p :D :D

im sorry but u have two reset it and if u go download it will come up with the angel again <_<

im sorry but u have two reset it and if u go download it will come up with the angel again :lol:
That's not right...

One of my freinds named Jhonny had a tama.

It died, but he pressed the reset button at the back, selected DOWNLOAD, and his tama was back on the screen.

If the halth is not good, you would have to react quickly.

If you select DOWNLOAD, it will go back to these major events..

1. Waking up

2. Growing up

3. Connecting

:unsure: :unsure: :D

Tip: 1 snack=1 heart happier

You can't bring it back to life. You'll just have to start all over from generation 1. You can press buttons A and C at the same time to hatch a new egg. Or you can just restart your Tamagotchi.

Technically you can always bring them back to life although you have to start at Gen 1 again.It really depends on your point of view.Some see each generation as a totally different entity.Each time you start it up it's a new creature and not the same as the last one you raised.

I see Tamagotchi as a single entity in a constant state of evolution.Each generation is the device's way of continuing on and staying alive,hence each of my tamagotchis has a single name ( the white one is always Vincent for example and I keep the name no matter how many gens I get because I see each generation as the same creature in a different form rather than different creatures appearing on one egg. ) I feel that the Tamagotchi itself is not just the picture on the screen but the entire egg.Since the Tamagotchi could not function without the egg or the electronics contained within I see the entire machine as the creature and the image onscreen is just a means to communicate with the device.

Of course as I said a lot depends on your point of view.I think all opinions and theories regarding Tamagotchi's existance are valid,this is just what I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back