Tamababies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffagotchi

Reaction score
I have two tamaV3s. I have a pink one and a silver one. I always get boys on my silver one, and I get mostly girls on my pink one. I think it is unfair because you know that you are going to get a boy or a girl and there is no sense of 'wow, what am I going to get?' :eek:

If you agree that it is unfair, please reply to this post. :furawatchi:

Thanks, Giraffagotchi :hitodetchi:

I have two tamaV3s. I have a pink one and a silver one. I always get boys on my silver one, and I get mostly girls on my pink one. I think it is unfair because you know that you are going to get a boy or a girl and there is no sense of 'wow, what am I going to get?' :D
If you agree that it is unfair, please reply to this post. :)

Thanks, Giraffagotchi :D
How do you know what you're going to get? First egg I ever got on my PINK tamagotchi with RIBBONS was a boy. So... don't judge a case by it's cover? :D

I actually prefer to get the girls to the boys.But i prefer to get the boys on an even generatino on a v3 tamagotchi and girls on an odd generation on a v3.

i think its unfair. i like suprises, myself. right now my v2 is a boy and my v3 is a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back