Sign in to follow this  
AnnotatedAlice

THERES AN X FLASHING ON MY SCREEN

your battery is dead.

just take your tama to a wal-mart or something and tell them you need a new battery.
once its replaced, hit the reset button, then press the B button and select DOWNLOAD. your recent tama will come back. =]

hope ii helped.

[quote name='Nicko_x3' date='Aug 21 2006, 09:55 AM'] your battery is dead.

just take your tama to a wal-mart or something and tell them you need a new battery.
once its replaced, hit the reset button, then press the B button and select DOWNLOAD. your recent tama will come back. =]

hope ii helped. [/quote]
ya excatly! :angry: -uh-huh! uh-huh!

When you remove the old one, you have 30 seconds to place the new one and select DOWNLOAD...everything would be ok...just reset the time.

it doesn't mean the battery is dead it is on low power and its warning u that u should change it.(by the way is it true u can charge it by putting it in the fridge? :D)

[quote name='mexxo_299' date='Aug 21 2006, 07:00 PM'] When you remove the old one, you have 30 seconds to place the new one and select DOWNLOAD...everything would be ok...just reset the time. [/quote]
Actually, you can leave a dead battery in a Tama, or leave it without a battery, for quite a while, and still get all your old information back when you put the new battery in.

[quote name='Nicko_x3' date='Aug 21 2006, 11:55 PM'] your battery is dead.

hope ii helped. [/quote]
You mean the battery is ALMOST dead. Get a CR 2032 3V battery! Try going to d*** Smith. That's where I get all of my batteries from.

Btw one time the battery moved and got disconnected (don't know how) and the screen was blank for 15 minutes and I could still download it!

GET A BATTERY FAST but you will have to start at a baby again sorry.

~Girl~

[quote name='~Girl~' date='Aug 24 2006, 12:13 PM'] GET A BATTERY FAST but you will have to start at a baby again sorry.

~Girl~ [/quote]
You won't have to start from a baby again. You can just choose DOWNLOAD.

Get new batteries!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yours are dead!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: