THERES AN X FLASHING ON MY SCREEN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnotatedAlice

Reaction score
Theres an X flashing on the screen of my tamagotchi and none of the buttons are working????

YOUR BATTERY IS DEAD! :huh: -WHOA! dontworry, u need 1 2032 watch battery u can find them at home depot!

your battery is dead.

just take your tama to a wal-mart or something and tell them you need a new battery.

once its replaced, hit the reset button, then press the B button and select DOWNLOAD. your recent tama will come back. =]

hope ii helped.

your battery is dead.
just take your tama to a wal-mart or something and tell them you need a new battery.

once its replaced, hit the reset button, then press the B button and select DOWNLOAD. your recent tama will come back. =]

hope ii helped.
ya excatly! :angry: -uh-huh! uh-huh!

When you remove the old one, you have 30 seconds to place the new one and select DOWNLOAD...everything would be ok...just reset the time.

it doesn't mean the battery is dead it is on low power and its warning u that u should change it.(by the way is it true u can charge it by putting it in the fridge? :D )

When you remove the old one, you have 30 seconds to place the new one and select DOWNLOAD...everything would be ok...just reset the time.
Actually, you can leave a dead battery in a Tama, or leave it without a battery, for quite a while, and still get all your old information back when you put the new battery in.

your battery is dead.

hope ii helped.
You mean the battery is ALMOST dead. Get a CR 2032 3V battery! Try going to d*** Smith. That's where I get all of my batteries from.

Btw one time the battery moved and got disconnected (don't know how) and the screen was blank for 15 minutes and I could still download it!

Get new batteries!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yours are dead!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

That means your battery died, it happened to me 2 nights ago i downloaded it and it hasnt done it since!! :nyatchi: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back