Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama12

Reaction score
hmmm ive never tried it ive heard sometimes it works and sometimes not! tell me

Like you've heard, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I would just be really careful if you do try it, as messing with the insides of your Tamagotchi can mess it up big time.

Debugging is halmfull. But, in some cases it will work and your tama might go back to normal

thanx for the tips... idk if i will try it or not. if i did i might mess it up... ill have to think about it. i just wanted to see who has tried it and for how many people it worked and didn't work. again thnx for the tips

basically debugging is when you can choose the character you want but you cant really age it i dont think... but anyways u have to open up the tamaogotchi and scratch off this little part of it to make it work... u can look up debugging online to get the whole explaination! i found out by looking it up on google!

im gong to do it but i dont have a tiny scrw driver (after my dad got laser eye surgery he thre wout his glasses and the "lets fix them glasses" set xD)

yea thats exactly what im afraid of. i forget how you undebug it.... how??

de bugging dose work but only on the US and Japanese ones, i did it to one of my japenese ones but it wouldnt work, so i tried it on one of my US ones and it worked a treat. i have many many tamagotchi so i wasnt worried about trying it, i COULNDNT un debug it tho. it does work though!

I debugged mine. The bad thing is, if you press c, time gets messed, some of the characters pooh EVERY MINUTE! AND THE ONES THAT POOP EVERY MINUTE LOSE HUNGER! AND THEYRE THE CUTE ONES BUT THEY POOP TOO OFTEN! :( :(

lol so does any one know how to undebug it and how reliable is it?... i wanna know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back