Lovely wal-mart!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukie99

Reaction score
Ok i think tamagotchis came out in wal-mart,i tried foning them but it was ringing for like 3 hours (such a waste of time) and stikll no one picked up! i tried 3 times :D so foget that,so i went on the computer looking through tamatalk and alot of wal-mart fanatics(im exagerating their not ALL fanatics :lol: ) have been going there to buy tamagotchis and such,im going there tommorow with my mom to find out where thos sneaky tamagotchis are! I checkd walmart.com they said they had tamagotchis but im not sure if their sold out! All the bootiful green were sed to be sold out! Im aiming for an un girly colour lol (i know colours are specified by colours but like pink sutes a girl etc.)

heh....thats walmart for ya. i have the same troubles tryin to get a hold of them. i was on the fone for about half a day tryin 2 get sum1 from the eletronics department to see if they had any of the Pokemon Ruby games left...i never got an answer. Besides the only good thing about walmart is that i got the tama Conn. like 7 dayz b4 they were supposed to be out....thats the only thing ive ever seen put out on walmart...im still looking for a stupid megaman P.E.T and they wont pick up.. :lol:

i bought my first tama from walmart nearly 2 weeks ago,they had a whole bunch out at the toys r us by me... as well as *gasp* nano babies!!!!

so i couldn't help myself... i bought another tama and a nano baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back