Bump Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko_x3

Reaction score
i thought the point of the bump game was to get the higher bar than your opponent but sometimes when i get a full bar, i lose !! :p

whats going on?

how am i supposed to win?

:furawatchi: :huh: -_-

I really don't understand the game bump either. On mine, if I don't hit the B button repeaditly before the bar shows up (when the music is going nuts) the bar just won't show up at all & the tama's start bumping... It confuses me totally 0.o?? hope you find the answer though.

I cant figure it out ethire. mabey you are giving power to the other person?

It s possible the tamagotchi you are fighting may have a higher weight then you so reall its not just the bar that counts but the weight to.In other words the heavier you are the better chance you will have at winning.

the bar does count in the game too but if a tama is 100 pounds with an empty bar and the other tama is 20 pounds with a full bar, the 100 pound tama would win. dont play bump unless ur tama is kinda heavy.

the bar does count in the game too but if a tama is 100 pounds with an empty bar and the other tama is 20 pounds with a full bar, the 100 pound tama would win. dont play bump unless ur tama is kinda heavy.
oh okay.

thanks. thats a great help. :furawatchi: :angry: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

well you keep pushing the buttons until the came is over and you should so push fast!

[SIZE=21pt]THANK YOU EVERYBODY !! [/SIZE] :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back