Toratchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Con-Man

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me about Toratchi? Like is he rare?

A tamagotchi that looks kinda like a cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
no but if you go to google.ca then go to images search toratchi and you will see a pic.

i dont think toratchi is a character you can get.

but you MAY be able to get it by debugging your tama but i dont debug my tamas.

hope this helped

uksana

EDIT: toratchi is a character you can get but i dont know which tamagotchi console you must have i dont think v3s can get it though

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a Toratchi

You get him on V2s and i think he is rare and you can get him without debugging your tama but im not absolutely positive.I know this because i have seen him in bump and i dont think they would put a debug character in one of the games.

he's a secret character on the v3 however, i am pretty sure because i saw this during reading a manual on the internet on how to debug your tama to get secret characters... :(
I'm not into arguments on here- but only providing accurate information.

This page shows all the V3 de-bugged characters and Toratchi is not one of them.

https://www.tamenagerie.com/v3.html

And manda pez- your post is SPAM- if you read the thread you WOULD know what we are on about!

I got him on my v2 by taking good care of it and stuff. THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO! :furawatchi:

i didn't debug my tamagotchi and i think the first tamagotchi i ever got on my v2 was a toratchi. so yes u can get them. i think it looks like a tiger. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back