OMG!!! OMG!!! I CAN'T BELEVE IT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, my little sister was playing with my tamagotchi and it fell in WATER

It fell to the bottom and wont work.

: ( <_<

Awwh, that's terrible! Well... at least v2's are coming out soon. So you can get one, cause I think once they've gotten drowned, they can't be fixed... <_< Lol, when I was like, 7, I got a bowl, and I used it as a boat for my gen1 tama in the bathtub. But the boat capsized... and... yeah. xD

that really suks! I remember once when i was little i had one of those 20 in 1 tamagotchis, i loved it sooo much but one day i accidently left it outside and it got rained on.

At least it gives you a reason to go buy another tamagotchi! I suggest buy a tamagotchi connexion ver 2! they are awesome, by playing games you win tama points then buy your tama gifts. it is also slightly rounder and has a better 'feel' to it. Although thats just my opinion. <_<

What do you mean by connexion version 2??? <_< :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a new type on connexion out called, tamagotchi connexion ver 2. this one you can earn tama points on and buy items and food for your pet on. It is awesome and has new characters, it is also slightly different sized to the first connexions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back