Keeping it alive

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterglw

Reaction score
I can take care of my Giga Pets for like at least 2 weeks with no problems, but for some reason it always dies shortly after. I keep hearing stories that people can keep their Giga going up to 99 years old, is it really possible? You must have to take perfect care of it, it's the only thing that I can figure...

Val had a great article about the right way to take care of your giga, i.e. never using discipline, only feeding snacks by using the reward option under training, and keeping the hunger meter around 80%. Apparently the instructions by tiger are a pos.

I kept my giga kitty alive for 42 days! It was very hard work. Like you said, it kept dies after about two weeks so I was very lucky finally to get 42 days old kitty. It needed lots of attention and keep it really happy, avoid making it ill like telling it off or by giving it too much food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, Giga Pets are very difficult to take care of. tamagotchis are mucg more fun. And the Giga Pet instructions are terrible - they are unclear and full of typos. The Giga Pet Plus' were the worst, you couldn't even see the screen. tamagotchis are much more enjoyable to take care of.

yeah they are difficult! i have a salem giga. i have a score of 100 then after 5 minutes it goes down to 96!!! it also freezeS!

as hard as it is to believe it is true, my giga pet/microchimp lived to be 99 then died, lol.

does anyone have the little mermaid giga pet??? i've been wanting one FOREVER but could never find one, and i look on ebay all the time and never see them, if anyone knows where i could get one lemme know! e-mail me on here with the info. THANX!!

I have a salem giga pet to and could only kepp it alive for about 2 days and then it's health would go down from feeding it and he would die. I like my tamagotchi alot better because it's easier to take care of. But Giga pets have cuter animals sometimes. And When the salem Giga pets sleep their happines goes down too. Do you know how to get salems health back up. (I think it's health it's the circle with something that looks like a cross in it

I have a salem giga pet to and could only kepp it alive for about 2 days and then it's health would go down from feeding it and he would die. I like my tamagotchi alot better because it's easier to take care of. But Giga pets have cuter animals sometimes. And When the salem Giga pets sleep their happines goes down too. Do you know how to get salems health back up. (I think it's health it's the circle with something that looks like a cross in it

my cousin is 5 Vicky and has a diga pet and takes care of it without dieing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back