Tama died in pause mode!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchipower

Reaction score
Well everyone knows that babys dont die right? Well I had my baby 4 five minutes, then paused it and put it on my table, and when I came back in my room it was DEAD!!! If your thinking, oh it probably evolved and then died well NO! I only had it 4 five minutes so they dont evolve that quick! I dont think it was a glitch...cuz I just bought the tama today. Help me

Maybe it WAS NOT in pause! babies can die if you don't watch and they are unpaused! ask the place where you got the tama from if it has a glitch.

That is really strange. I always thought babies couldn't die.

Is there any way you can show us your babies picture in the History section of your tama as I would be really interested to see a Teletchi/Shiroteletchi in there!

Thank you.

First of all -- Babies can die -- any tamagotchi character can die.

Secondly -- Are you POSITIVE that you paused your tama? Did the screen say paused?

Thirdly -- Was it in really bad health before you paused it? Maybe you paused it, and as soon as you unpaused it, it died.

This is pretty strange but nothing the stress over -- worst comes to worst, reset it. I hope I helped.

~Tama_Mama27

That is really strange. I always thought babies couldn't die. Is there any way you can show us your babies picture in the History section of your tama as I would be really interested to see a Teletchi/Shiroteletchi in there!

Thank you.
Bandai officially said babie's CAN'T die, because they evolve before they die. This guy is a liar, and nothing can happen if it is on Pause. This guy is a liar once again.

hmm i think we have a mystery on our hands. plus babies cant die i know and i tried and experamented with it the babies cant i mean cant die... but a picture of it would help. :unsure:

I love young mimtchi he's so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back