I am Soo madd at my tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonie

Reaction score
MY TAMAGOTCHI WAS MASKUTCHI AGAIN! RRRR I CANT WAIT TILL THE MATCHMAKER COMES, HOW OLD WEN DA MATCHMAKER COMES?

The match maker comes at 2:59 10:29 and 6:59 and you have to be over 6+ :) :nyatchi:

This is Tom and Mark reporting for tamatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The MachMaker will come when your tama is a grampa or granma. ;) :huh: :mellow: :D

Whales,your completly wrong.When your tama is 6 to 9 years old the Matchmaker comes.

the matchmaker always comes at age 7+ for the past 4 generations.. it hasnt been any different... she comes at times of 10:30am, 7:30pm... im pretty sure.. hope i helped!! ^^

and if you dont want to make the misteak in having a maskutchi again, raise it differently, alot of people get upset because their tama always ends up being the same character but its only because you keep taking care of it in the same pattern, maybe give it more attention this time or be more neglectful??

I've been giving my Tamagotchi, Mirra, aloooot of attention hoping that she'll evolve into a wooltchi or a gozarutchi.. i really wanted a mametchi, but i got hinotamatchi as a teen so the adult stages for that character dont include mametchi, mimitchi, chomametchi, memetchi or furawatchi.. :angry:

If your tamagotchi evolved when it was 3, she will come when your tamagotchi is 6.

If your tamagotchi evolved when it was 4, she will come when your tamagotchi is 7.

It's possible for her to come at 5 years old, but is very uncommon.

The matchmaker comes at: 7pm, 10:30am, and 3pm. If you are impatient set the time to 6:59 pm and wait one minute without doing anything to your tama, and she should come. She will usually stop visiting you if you haven't found a suitable partner when your tamagotchi is 9.

P.S. If you want to avoid getting Masktchi again, try caring for your tamagotchi differently.

~Sarah~

The MachMaker will come when your tama is a grampa or granma. :unsure: :wacko: :furawatchi: :ph34r:
not exactly they come once and awhile and if you say no a few times then you become a grandma or grandpa.

MY TAMAGOTCHI WAS MASKUTCHI AGAIN! RRRR I CANT WAIT TILL THE MATCHMAKER COMES, HOW OLD WEN DA MATCHMAKER COMES?
She will come after your Tamagotchi is 72 hours into the adulthood stage.

Masktchi? You ought to take better care of your Tamagotchi if you are to get a good character! Keep it on pause when you're not around and try to keep the hearts full!

I luv Maskutchi! :blink:

The matchmaker will come at 10:30am, 3:00pm, and 7:00pm when your tamagotchi has been an adult for at least 72 hours.

The parent will leave the baby at midnight on the second night of being with the baby.

You can name the baby, take care of it, feed it, play with it, all the things you did with your first one. You also get to start a new generation.

GotchiGirl96

P.S. You probably know about the leaving the baby and taking care of the baby part. I just put it there for extra information.

dont be mad at your tama.Enjoy your character.Hey,my tama turned into a decotchi and I didnt like it at first,but then I played with it on the bus for school and I started loving it.Matchmaker comes at 6-9 years

Maskutchi is the result of a spoilt tama. try raising it less spoilt, and u might be surprized what you can raise your tama into <_<

it has to be 8 or 9. The matchmaker comes at 7:00, 3:00 and 11:00

Dont worry, Just treat it differently, I always get Kiwitchis (Kawaii!) Never have I gotten a Mimitchi :huh: But dont worry

Times for Miss Busybody (Matchmaker)

10:30 am

3:00 pm

7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back