I heard a rumor that Bandai was bankrupt...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic

Reaction score
:) :nyatchi: :) :eek: :D B) :D

is it true that Bandai is going to stop making tamagotchi's?

coz a lady in Argos told my friend to buy them quickly as theyre going out of stock soon because Bandai is bankrupt.

is it true?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: is it true that Bandai is going to stop making tamagotchi's?

coz a lady in Argos told my friend to buy them quickly as theyre going out of stock soon because Bandai is bankrupt.

is it true?
[SIZE=21pt]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/SIZE]

BANDI CANT STOP MAKING TAMA'S:( :( :( :( :(

i dont know if it is true BUT I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT! :( :( :( :(

It can't be true, I mean Bandai have to own a fortune, because they have made and sold so many tamas. But you never know..

They can't have...not after all the money they made out of selling Tamagotchi, not to mention they helped Nintendo make a couple video games like Chibi-Robo.

I highly doubt this is true. With all the sucsess of all of Bandai's products, they couldn't go bankrupt, but you never know.

Anyway, Where exactly did you find this information, tamaholic?

Can you proide a link of some sort, to prove this is true?

//CS

I really hope its not true :eek: ! But i doubt it! She has made lots of money from selling tamagotchis! But you never know :huh:

i went to argos today and i bought a tama and the lady in the store never said anything about bandai goin bankrupt

I have heard this rumour before, but I honestly don't believe it. BanDai has many companies round the world, and have sold millions of copies of each of their products. By selling just a million V3s in US, they would get around 15,000,000$ - a lot of money. They sell more than a million, add any money made by other products like lanyards, and any other toy they make and are sold, and the sum adds up to millions and millions, maybe even stroking billions, so no, how can they be bankrupt? Too many workers to pay, then they probably leave them without a job, but they can't be bankrupt. xD

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: is it true that Bandai is going to stop making tamagotchi's?

is it true?
no! they make loads off tamas. I barely can find'em in stores.

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :lol: :lol: :) is it true that Bandai is going to stop making tamagotchi's?

is it true?
Bandai is not bankrupt... spiffy took the words right out my mouth! :(

No, I don't think so! I mean, Bandai is a really popular company in Japan!

I jolly well hope not!!

It would be such a shame... :furawatchi:

Fingers crossed......

Are you sure you heard right? :ph34r: Because Bandai was going to make tama v4 and they make loads of cash.

This is highly not true. I believe you, but someone gave you the wrong information! :ph34r: Bandai can not be bankrupted because on all of the money and buisness they have gotten from the fans! Tamagotchis are selling out because it is a very popular toy for everyone. Don't worry.

Anyway, Bandai is already working on the V4, so it will hit the stores early net year! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

~Tama-Love~

Well, i think it isnt true cause i think that bandai could make tamagotchis for the rest of their career and they still would make milliions! cause im never gonna stop buying em! :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt this is true. With all the sucsess of all of Bandai's products, they couldn't go bankrupt, but you never know.
Anyway, Where exactly did you find this information, tamaholic?

Can you proide a link of some sort, to prove this is true?

//CS
Yeah i'd like proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back