Frankingotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katie101448

Reaction score
It was supposed to evole in to a kutchipatchi but it turned inot a tama that looks like franstine.Her traning level was filled up buy 2 and I always,filled up a heart in 2-4 minutes and clned up her poop in 2-4 minutes. Secert chareter or necglated carotor? HELP!! :)

Well I just got a Kutchipatchi on my V2 and I have to admit I was just a teensy bit disapointed as I have had them before many times (I have 3 x V1s).

You've got a Decotchi - here's a link to the V3 character chart:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249

I am pretty sure that the Decotchi is one of the characters you can get if you take good care of your tama! I think they are kind of cute myself... :)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hmmm? :eek: Maybe you had to have 0 training cuz it sure sounded like that was how you get tarakotchi the chicken. Oh well try something different...maybe you could read a stratagy guide on how to get kutchipatchi. :lol:

your tama is a decotchi and my friend got it from good care, and it is a good character, congratulations on getting it!!! :angry: :eek: :lol: :angry:

Don't worry. I've had young mimitchi 3 times and was disapointed by it evolving into frankenstein! To tell the truth, one of my tamas are frankenstein right now!

The "Frankenstein" Tamagotchi is called Decotchi, and belive it or not, it is accually one of the best v3 characters you can achive! Congrats! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back