excited yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whos excited about the v4?!?!?!!?

• ME ME ME!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • whats so exciting about it?

• uhhhhhhhhhhhh...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.....????????????.Does anyone have an actual picture of the tamagotchi v4?

I can't wait! I hope they can send text messages to their friend tama's, usuing Wi-Fi. :blink:

Although, I hope we still see some v3's left in stores! Evalution is great but past should be forgotten in this case.

I'll definitely buy them to add to my collection. I'm looking forward to al lthe new changes, too. I saw the new color set for V3 in a store today, and they are really nice looking. It looks like I have a lot to buy now. Oh boy. lol

Uh.. guys, threatening, however empty the threat may be = bad. Even though you're not serious, it's not smart to say that type of thing publicly. Especially online x.x Someone could take it wrong and get you in serious trouble for it.

Anyway, I'm not too excited about it. Have they set an estimated release date?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too excited. Just happy that their making another one. I hope they add a USB connector, touch screen, antenna, and of course, new characters. Im being out of my mind right now. 0.0

Uh.. guys, threatening, however empty the threat may be = bad. Even though you're not serious, it's not smart to say that type of thing publicly. Especially online x.x Someone could take it wrong and get you in serious trouble for it.
Anyway, I'm not too excited about it. Have they set an estimated release date?
I agree with that. You can't kill Bandai forthat. X_X

Considering the V3 was kinda bleh.. maybe the V4 will be improoved.

Yes, I'm very excited! :D

I can't wait to see all of the new features - games, characters, items, treats, shell designs etc.

Hopefully bandai might make a new tamatown for V4.

I am going to save up and I'll probably buy about 3 or more V4s! ^_^

-sk8er girl-

^_^ i can only draem but if they dont make one I WILL KILL THEM!
ummmmm maybe thats just a bit too harsh?

Bandai's already made lots of tamagotchis shouldnt u be thankful for the kinds we have already? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back