decotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko_x3

Reaction score
ive been bringing my tamagotchi to school bus pausing it when i get there, and unpausing it when i get on the bus to go home.

a few hours ago, my tama turned into an adult.

a decotchi.

personally, i dont like it. but im gonna have to deal with it.

how bad IS a decotchi? and if its bad.. how did i get it?

i took good care of my tama, except for the pausing. is that why?

somebody help me out !!

Decochi isnt bad. he is actually pretty hard to get. Gratz to you! Pausing it did nothing. but when I go to school I keep it unpaused and turn off hte sound. that is the best thing to do. I however do not know the way to get him. but it isnt bad. Good luck! Send me a PM!!! :lol: :eek:

I thought the decotchi was a character you got when you took better than average care.

Your post suggests that you took good care - so why do you think decotchi is so bad?

I think it is quite cute - don't judge a book by its cover! :lol:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: :ph34r: wot does it look like please e-mail me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man i know how you feel, i took super great care of my tamagotchi hoping it would turn into a gazarutchi or a wooltchi and it turned into some ugly buck toothed tamagotchi called Debatchi...

i think i would've rathered gotten a decotchi even if it looks like frankenstien.. bleh next time im just gonna just keep with the average care...

but if its correct to my understanding, the one you got should be an outcome of good care...

In fact Decotchi is as healthy as Mimitchi and Mametchi. Everyone seems to consider him bad because of his appearance.

I have one currently and I like that.

Yeah, Decotchis usually come from good care (above average, at least), and they are really easy to take care of, although it's appeareance makes it quite unpopular.

Once I've got a Decotchi, and my sister was looking on the screen one day. Suddenly the Decotchi zooms in, and my sister was frightened by it's Frankenstien-like appearance, then she dropped my tama onto the ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back