NEO OR MARA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neopets or Marapets???

• Marapets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neopets

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Other (please write them down as a reply or pm me)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNYTRAN10

Reaction score
I think ill go for neopets ALSO this is for virtual pet websites on the computer.

Neopets rules! Marapets SUCKS it is the biggest knockoff EVER!

So does WEBKINS!

I hate marapets i hate it i hate it i hate it ^_^ :huh: B) :D :D :huh: :eek: :eek: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: i hate it million times more

Marapets copied neopets! I don't know why neopets won't sue marapets for copying them! Neopets rules! My account name is xxx__punkrock__xxx

*~Tamagotchi~*

i love them both but tamagotchis I LOVE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. I HATE Marapets. I think it is the most BORING Virtual pets site Ever.
no it's not!! it's sooooooooooooooo much fun

you can do so much things like explore the land (there is a good side and an evil side), get freebies, buy clothes for your avatar, post in the forums, earn marapoints, play games, do quests, play and feed your pets(you can create up to 12 pets), buy food, get furniture for your marahome, battle against other players, create your own free website, donate items, adopt pets, get minipets, visit your dead pet at the graveyard, adopt dead zombie pets from the graveyard, unlock avatars and sooooooooo many secrets, and sooooooooo much more!!

Marapets copied neopets! I don't know why neopets won't sue marapets for copying them! Neopets rules! My account name is xxx__punkrock__xxx
*~Tamagotchi~*
i always get mad when people say that they hate stuff! i get furious!!! YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT SOMETHING!!!!!(or someone)

and lots of virtual pet sites are like one another. i know you have different opinions, but you should just keep them to yourself or everyone will get into arguments.

REMEMBER: this is supposed to be a friendly site!!

I hate marapets i hate it i hate it i hate it ;) :D :D :D :eek: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: i hate it million times more
you should never say you hate something. How would you like it if everyone says

I HATE NEOPETS!!!! I HATE IT!! I HATE IT!!! IHATE IT!!! I HATE IT!!!!

yes, you wouldn't like it, so always say nice things people!! ;)

Neopets rules! Marapets SUCKS it is the biggest knockoff EVER!
So does WEBKINS!
HOW MANY TIMES WILL I SAY THIS:

SAY NICE THINGS, NEVER SAY HOW MUCH YOU HATE SOMETHING.

JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF OR PEOPLE WILL BE MAD (like me)

i like them both, but marapets totally copied neopets!!!!!! ;) :D :D
yes, i know. lots of virtual pet sites are all the same. you dont have to be angry about it.

plus, SO many things like video games and stuff copy one another, but you don't see (or read) other people being all mad about it.

i always get mad when people say that they hate stuff! i get furious!!! YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT SOMETHING!!!!!(or someone)
and lots of virtual pet sites are like one another. i know you have different opinions, but you should just keep them to yourself or everyone will get into arguments.

REMEMBER: this is supposed to be a friendly site!!
They never said they hated it. Plus, it sucks. I don't care what you say. I hate it I hate I hate it. Marapets sucks, neopets is better. Sure some virtual pet are alike, but marapets is almost the same and neopets was made first so therefore it was copied. Get it? :D And I bet your only saying that becuase you don't like neo.

They never said they hated it. Plus, it sucks. I don't care what you say. I hate it I hate I hate it. Marapets sucks, neopets is better. Sure some virtual pet are alike, but marapets is almost the same and neopets was made first so therefore it was copied. Get it? ;) And I bet your only saying that becuase you don't like neo.
actually, the truth is I like neopets better and i played it first, but I still hate it when people say a website sucks. There you have it

get the picture? :D

no it's not!! it's sooooooooooooooo much fun
you can do so much things like explore the land (there is a good side and an evil side), get freebies, buy clothes for your avatar, post in the forums, earn marapoints, play games, do quests, play and feed your pets(you can create up to 12 pets), buy food, get furniture for your marahome, battle against other players, create your own free website, donate items, adopt pets, get minipets, visit your dead pet at the graveyard, adopt dead zombie pets from the graveyard, unlock avatars and sooooooooo many secrets, and sooooooooo much more!!
Marapets is so boring! On neopets you can,

You can explore the land [who cares if there is a good side and a evil side] you can get freebies. buy clothes, post in the forums, earn neopoints, play games, do quests, play and fed with your neopets [12 pets is hard] buy food get furniture and gardening items for your neohome, battle against other players, donate items, adopt pets, get petpets, and petpetpets [They is a giant vareity of petpets] get avatars, neomail, use the lab ray if you have it, get random events, find helpful people, and I can say more but, it would take me like 2 months to post itstead of that dumb old marapets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back