Yay! I finished a game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiko-Sama

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I beat the dance game. I made it to 30 moves when it stopped giving me moves and showed me some fireworks. :lol:

Then Tomo (my tamagotchi) came on and said, "EXCELLENT!" while doing the jumpy thing. :)

I know it's not much, but I felt like I had accomplished something awesome. :D

I'm pretty sure I beat the dance game. I made it to 30 moves when it stopped giving me moves and showed me some fireworks. :(
Then Tomo (my tamagotchi) came on and said, "EXCELLENT!" while doing the jumpy thing. ;)

I know it's not much, but I felt like I had accomplished something awesome. :huh:
lucky, i go to 27 or so, but then i mest up....and in the Jump game i got up to 29...but i didnt respond fast enough and he ran into the hurdle :lol:

lucky, i go to 27 or so, but then i mest up....and in the Jump game i got up to 29...but i didnt respond fast enough and he ran into the hurdle :(
That's about where I got to in the Hurdle game. :huh:

It's funny to see Tomo fall on her face, but I feel so bad. ^^;;

POO...i was about 2 or three off on the dance game and i pressed right insted of left.... >__<..

BTW how many hurdles do you hafta clear 2 get an excelent? i was on thirty and i couldnt take my eyes off the lil bugger and she ran straight into the hurdle.. >__< me n my purdy things... :(

DeadlyParasiticBoy -- That sounds a bit freaky... o_O;

Ranma7 -- Maybe 40? I don't know... I got up to a little past 30, and it was still going. ^^; My timing slipped a little, and Tomo crashed right into the hurdle. :huh: :(

LOL! Psycho gotchi! Either that or yours has turned into a vampire! lol!

To get excellent/great, you have to clear all 30 hurdles.

POO...i was about 2 or three off on the dance game and i pressed right insted of left.... >__<..
BTW how many hurdles do you hafta clear 2 get an excelent? i was on thirty and i couldnt take my eyes off the lil bugger and she ran straight into the hurdle.. >__< me n my purdy things... :angry:
You have to clear 30 to get an excelent. my tip to getting that far is hit the button a bit earlier then you normally do and you'll master the game.

my scores so far is 21 on the dance game and 30 on the jumping game... that one got hard but then again my memory went blank on the dance game after 21^-^

i got to 28 on the hurdles and i dont know how far on the dance game. i dont really like it much. for some reason i got more than 25 hurdles and it said excellent but that only happened once. the other times it said great.

Wow that's amazing that you won the dance game!!! I swear I get to about 10 or so and just mess up! Good for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back